Responsible for advertising sales department’s proposals, network information, order entry, traffic instructions and other functions related to account maintenance. Helps with tracking and reporting all weekly and end of month numbers and projections. Serves as assistant to market sales manager and is a company representative answering incoming calls and leads.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Works closely with Account Executives on client order entry, traffic instructions and ad copy retrieval
- Maintains client’s schedules in regards to schedule issues, make goods, missing instructions, expired lines, etc.
- Work with Local Sales Manager and Account Executives on client contract issues. Troubleshoots and brainstorms on solutions to restore any potential lost revenue.
- Communicates with corporate traffic team on traffic or ad copy issues
- Works closely with corporate finance team in regards to new client paperwork, billing and collections
- Communicate with Inventory Manager in regards to high profile programming and sport contracts
- Distributes new packages to team as well as updated cable network information.
- Creates outgoing client proposals and develops sales packages
- Compiles weekly projection numbers for Sales Manager
- Acts as an assistant to Sales Manager
- Serves as support/backup to other Ad Sales Coordinators in the company
- Answers incoming calls as a company representative
- Maintains office contracts such as office supplies, water service, etc.
- May perform any other function assigned by supervisor
- May involve some travel
- College degree preferred
- 1-2 years general office/clerical experience
- Knowledge of advertising functions and terms
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent in Microsoft Applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
To apply, visit www.viamediatv.com go to the careers page find the Kansas City job opening and apply!