The banquet team is hard at work putting together the 2017 Media Mix Awards Banquet. We appreciate everyone’s feedback with the survey we sent out a few month ago. We heard what you said and decided to make a few changes. Here is what you can expect for the upcoming banquet.
Nomination process will remain the same
- EVERYONE in the media community will have the opportunity to nominate someone in ANY of the categories
- If you haven’t been receiving our newsletter, please sign up on our website – http://www.kcmediamix.com/ to make sure you get the link to nominate
Voting process will change – YOU STILL MUST BE A MEMBER TO VOTE
- Agency representatives will vote only for sales categories
- Anyone on the sales side will vote on the agency categories
- If you need to check the status of your membership to make sure you are able to vote, please email email@example.com
A change to some of the categories
- We will be removing Media Promotions
- We will be merging Media Planner and Buyer to one category
- We will be adding an agency category
- Anyone can nominate a full media campaign that was created by an agency and ran locally in Kansas City during 2016
A change in the number of years you can win in a specific category will change from every other year to every two years
- This will take affect at the 2018 Awards Banquet.
We hope you are excited about this years banquet. Be thinking about your nominations. Survey will be active between 4/17 and 4/30.